When it comes to natural fiber rugs, patrons have several choices. The jute rugs are also called sisal rugs which are considered the most durable and lasting material and it provides a better look and fee to a place. But, jute rugs are another style that has been so prevalent amongst the buyers.
Jute is a natural fiber and is mostly used in the decoration of home and also to make any space look vibrant and living. It is also called golden fiber due to its silky nature. Many individuals opt for jute rugs that can be vacuumed and spot-cleaned with mild soap and water. Many trustworthy Jute rugs manufacturers in India, like Genie Carpet Manufacturers, manufacture these fantastic jute rugs with creativity and innovative designs.
Jute rugs are affordable, eco-friendly, recyclable, and biodegradable. These are durable, withstand everyday wear and tear, and are perfect for a high-traffic space like the living room or foyer, cabins, cottages, bedrooms, dining rooms, hallways, etc.
Apart from availability in various weaves and tons of sophisticated and eye-catching patterns, these make them an elegant choice for the homeowners: natural fibers, vegetable-ink dyes, guilt-free, and eco-friendly way to decorate, and can be a central attraction of your home.
Indian rugs are known for their intense shades, extremely comprehensive styles, and impeccable designs, and perfectly crafted by our trained artisans in different varieties and dimensions.
Some silent features that you must know about jute rugs before putting your hard-earned money on them.
- These come in different colors and patterns that can be chosen depending on your budget and taste. If you are in a dilemma about selecting the right one, you can take the help of rugs manufacturers in India.
- Jute rugs can be considered a one-time investment that is inexpensive, durable & everlasting, easy to clean, trendy, and a budget-friendly flooring option for your home.
- Having these pieces of decor makes them perfect for your children to move around the rugs without hurting themselves. The color will not fade even when they spill everything from their food to drink on it.
- One of the main advantages of buying jute rugs is that they are waterproof and easy to wash at home. They don’t absorb water as other carpets do. By using soap or detergent with warm water, you can easily clean it.
- Jute rugs act as a magical tool that will transform your home look into a welcoming space to guests.
- Patrons can choose the suitable one from different sizes so they can match with the furniture of their living room.
- You can invest your money in these pieces of decor due to their durability, long-lasting, 100% renewable resource, and use them for years without worrying that your kids or pets will ruin the rug.
- Being a natural fiber carpet, it can be matched with almost any theme you desire.
Jute rugs are more than decoration and can be used in any area of your home that gets a lot of foot traffic.